Game week is here!!! Tickets for the upcoming home football game are on sale and can be purchased at swanseatigersathletics.com (click here). Be sure to select home tickets when you purchase your tickets. Once you purchase your tickets you may either use your digital device to scan your ticket or you may print them out to be scanned at the gate. We will honor our senior football players, cheerleaders, and band members. Capacity is limited so buy your tickets early!!!
Senior Citizens in our Lexington 4 community can still use their senior citizen pass to attend. However, there is a limited amount of tickets available. If you would like a ticket using your pass, please come to the front office at Swansea High School with your senior citizen pass. You may pick up a ticket at that location until Wednesday at 2:30 pm.
There is a limited number of “hard” tickets that community members may purchase at the front office of Swansea High School. The cost is $7 per ticket and you must have exact change. Once these have sold out for the week, or after 2:30 pm Wednesday, all tickets must then be purchased online at swanseatigersathletics.com.
- Gates for Varsity Football games will open an hour and fifteen minutes prior to kickoff at 5:45 pm.
- Clear bag policy is in effect this year at all Lexington 4 Sporting Events.
- Swansea fans should park in the grassy areas of the home side parking lot. You will need to enter through the home side gate.
- Multiple concession stands will be open to help serve our spectators. The main concession stand will be selling hot food items, as well as drinks, chips, and candy. Satellite concession stands will be serving drinks and candy.
- SCHSL requires all fans and event staff to wear masks at all times and remain 6 feet apart at all times. Family members may sit together. Rows will be marked off as to which spots are available to sit in and which rows must remain empty. Spectators must abide by these guidelines at all times.
- Lines and one-way traffic flow patterns will be marked in the stadium. Anyone standing in line is expected to remain at least 6 ft from the person ahead of them.
- The fence line is available for standing during the event. However, individuals must remain 6 feet apart, unless with immediate family members.
- Attendees in seventh grade or lower are required to attend the games with a parent or guardian and must remain seated with that parent or guardian for the duration of the event.
- Congregating prior, during, or after the event is not permitted. Parents and fans will not be allowed on the field after the event. Only authorized personnel will be allowed on the field for the duration of the event.
- All spectators are asked to move directly to their vehicles and depart the campus upon conclusion of the event. Congregating in the stadium stands, walkways, or parking lot area is not permitted.